kitchen tunes: lush life by zara larsson
six slices of sourdough bread
3 TBSP butter
1/2 C mascarpone cheese
1 C cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 jar of trader joes Hot & Sweet Jalapenos slices
- Preheat a cast iron griddle over medium heat
- Butter one side of each slice of bread
- On the other side of the bread, spread evenly with mascarpone cheese
- Once the griddle is hot, place three slices of bread onto the grill, butter side down.
- Top with 1/3 C of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Top the cheddar cheese with 7-8 slices of jalapeno slices
- Next, place the second slice of bread on top, butter side up, and gently press into the griddle using the backside of a wooden spatula.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes, and carefully flip, grilling an additional 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned on both sides.
- Cut in half. ENJOY!